Friday 23 November 2012

From Bonfire Night to Christmas begins

I do have an excuse for not posting regularly, have been having major problems with our one and only laptop, well, net book.  It seems to be OK at the moment, not sure if it is a virus,  or whether it is just plain old knackered.

Either way, it is working at the minute, so will blog on.

Continuing from my last post:-

We did have a bonfire, actually on the night of November the 5th.  Hubbie had to work until 8, so during the day D prepared the fire, B made tomato soup, and J and I made gold lanterns.  So Hubbie was pleasantly surprised when he got home, and we had a lovely evening. 

Since then:-

My beautiful daughter turned 14.

She wanted to spend her birthday shopping, so that is what she did.  We also had a lovely family meal in her favourite place - Pizza Hut - having her favourite eat as much as you like Mr Whippy Ice cream for dessert.

What else - cannot remember to be honest, (which is what usually happens when I do not blog every couple of days)   have arranged my visit from the LEA, that will be in a couple of weeks, looked at houses to rent, but none any good, and basically have been doing our normal rugby, group, Hubbie working normal type thing.

Now  we are of course planning for Christmas, putting any thoughts of moving on hold until the new year.  I have my Christmas ingredients ready for Stir Up Sunday this weekend, got the decs down from the loft, started Christmas craft with James and plan to do Christmassy things all this weekend to start the season off.

No - it is NOT too early.

Now, have to sign off so I can try and figure out how to change my blog template to something Christmassy.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment