Wednesday 18 May 2011

Well the beginning of the week didn't start off too well.  Tried to get an appointment with the dentist for Danny as his filling for his front tooth came out and now he has a jagged tooth.  Waited for cancellation but earliest I could get was Wednesday.  This meant that we didn't get to the HE group in Torquay which was a bit disappointing.
My dads op on his knees was successful, so good news there, so we visited him in the afternoon.

Tuesday was a much better day, it was a trip I had booked during the winter - at Dart Raffe Farm.

Have a few photos, but have to direct you to Classroom Free for a brilliant post of the day:-

















Today - Mike and the children went to the Cinema to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 - met up with two other HE families.  All enjoyed the film.  My friend Lou came round to keep me and James company, which was nice.

Tomorrow I think we had better do some Maths and English,and also another friend is visiting.

Lou x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Lou :) I love the 3rd picture down of James - how cute is that lad?! Also loving the pic with Callum and James on the bridge - cute :))
    We had a fab day, thanks for organising it and hope we see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete