Wednesday 18 May 2011

Well the beginning of the week didn't start off too well.  Tried to get an appointment with the dentist for D as his filling for his front tooth came out and now he has a jagged tooth.  Waited for cancellation but earliest I could get was Wednesday.  This meant that we didn't get to the HE group in Torquay which was a bit disappointing.
My dads op on his knees was successful, so good news there, so we visited him in the afternoon.

Tuesday was a much better day, it was a trip I had booked during the winter - at Dart Raffe Farm.

Have a few photos, but have to direct you to Classroom Free for a brilliant post of the day:-

















Today - M and the children went to the Cinema to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 - met up with two other HE families.  All enjoyed the film.  My friend Lou came round to keep me and J company, which was nice.

Tomorrow I think we had better do some Maths and English,and also another friend is visiting.

Lou x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Lou :) I love the 3rd picture down of James - how cute is that lad?! Also loving the pic with Callum and James on the bridge - cute :))
    We had a fab day, thanks for organising it and hope we see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete