Monday 3 September 2012

Not Back to School

For any of my children.

Now Danny has made the decision not go back,

To say I am pleased is an understatement.


So - have spent the last few days organising stuff for him, and at James's request worksheets for him too.

I sent the de-registrations letters off, and I emailed a copy to the Head.  He has replied today, acknowledging my request, and to ask if I would like to discuss with him why I have made this decision.  Quite happy to fill him in on a few things.

Anyway.

Today we all went on our first Home Ed Trip since the last time all my children were home educated, around a year ago.

Teignmouth Park

Hot Hot Hot - thankfully they had a splash zone there to cool down, oh and a beach, but we were not equipped for that, although Becky did go for a paddle in her jeans.

Photos from today





Lovely day x

No comments:

Post a Comment