Wednesday 21 March 2012

Springtime

It was lovely this evening to watch the boys playing football out in the back garden while the sun was still shining, and I managed to cut the grass too.  Bloody freezing now though and the heating has been whacked back up to full.

Went for a coffee, well a herbal tea, this morning with my mum, and James of course. He was fascinated with a cuckoo clock, although I don't think it was a cuckoo, but a cat that boinged out of the house, bit like Garfield, and it definitely miaowed, so I guess it wasn't really a cuckoo clock.
Anyway, about the stupid clock, James was so intent on seeing it "Cuckoo/Miaow" on the half hour that he fell and caught his ear on the corner of the table, and my, did he scream.  His eart went bright read, then purple and he has a little bruise, poor love.  He felt better once we went into Poundland and bought him a couple of crappy  lovely toys.

When we got home we had lunch in the garden and I got the paints out for James, thankfully not too messy as out in the garden, which just means the grass becomes multicoloured instead of the floors and walls inside the house.

My favourite photo from the last week:

James and the Chocolate Fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment