Friday 2 March 2012

Been a while

Where does the time go, just looked at my last post and it is about Valentines Day.

A few things I remember from the last two weeks:-

I took James to Crealy, first time since Halloween.  Lots of stuff still not open, bit naff, but he still loved it:-




Went to the HE Group



Been enjoying the Spring Sunshine
Went to the museum


Mum and Dad went of to Oz to see my brother get married - we will have to wait for the re-run over here in a few weeks time.

Rugby most Sundays.



Kids are back at school, both doing extremely well.  I am adjusting to being a parent of school children, as well as a home educating mum.


Oh, and I turned 41.


Really loving this springtime weather, and I am even in my flip flops, bit of a shock though when the sun goes down - bloody freezing.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment