Thursday 1 December 2011

Something Christmassy

From now until Christmas Eve I will be trying in vane planning to make/cook/do something Christmassy every day.

But I started yesterday :-)

B and D were on a school break because of strikes, so we did some Christmas Baking.  D and I made mince pies (using mince with a hint of dark chocolate), made shortbread Christmas Trees with J and helped B with her Fondant Fancies.

Today, they are back to school, so  I have been helping J make Christmas Cards. He made five, then got bored! Will  be ordering my Christmas Cards today from Epilepsy Action .

Later we will head down to the Christmas Tree Festival, and have hot chocolates with cream on our return.

So today, Day 1, I have defo been Christmassy.
Seasons Greetings
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment