Tuesday 1 May 2012

As it is the 1st day of the month today I thought I would try and keep up my resolutions of blogging every day.

Although there isn't actually that much to post today as I have been in bed ill - all day.  I have a bacterial infection, and was ill over the weekend, but decided to contact the Docs today to get some anti-biotics.

All the children have been under the weather too and Mike as well, so all of us have been home, not getting on each others nerves of course ;-)

Yesterday wasn't so bad as the weather was atrocias, and it felt quite cosy all of us watching videos and eating pringles, underneath the quilt. Today though the sun has been shining and its has been fairly warm, which is frustrating when you are all stuck inside.Also viewings for the house had to be cancelled.

Looking forward though - health and weather permitting - the older two will be back at school tomorrow, and I hopefully will be taking James in with our union jack flags to see the Queen, who will be visiting Exeter town centre tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment